Data Protection Policy Statement
The following data protection policy statement applies to the use of the website www.frentzen.de (hereafter referred to as ‘website’). We are highly committed to privacy protection. Your personal data are collected and processed in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data in order to be able to offer you the aforementioned website. This policy statement describes to you how and for what purpose(s) your information is collected and used and what options are available to you in conjunction with your personal data. By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transmission of your data according to this data protection policy statement.
The controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in the spirit of the GDPR is
Managing Shareholder: Thomas Voigt
If you should object to the collection, processing or use of your information by us as set out in this data protection policy statement either wholly or with respect to specific activities, please address your objection to the controller named above (Item 1).
2 General Use of the Website
We, the website operator and site provider, due to our legitimate interest (see Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f. GDPR) collect data pertaining to access to our website and store this information as ‘server log files’ on the website server. The following information is logged this way:
• Website visited
• Time (hour) of access
• Amount of transmitted data (in bytes)
• Source/reference from what website you reached this site
• Browser used
• Operating system used
• IP address used
The server log files are retained for the maximum of one month and subsequently erased. The data are stored for security reasons in order to be able to investigate cases of misuse. In the event that data must be retained for reasons of evidence such data will be exempt from erasure until the incident has been clarified.
2.3 Email Contact
When you contact us in our capacity as the website operator your information will be stored so that it can be accessed in order to process and respond to your enquiry. This information will not be transmitted to any third party without your consent.
2.4 Legal Basis and Retention Period
Art. 6, Paragraph 1 f) GDPR provides the legal basis for data processing according to the items listed above. Our interests in data processing in particular are ensuring the operation and security of the website, examining the manner in which the website is used by visitors and simplifying the use of the website. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we will store personal data only for as long as necessary to meet the afore-stated purposes.
3 Your Rights as a Data Subject
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights concerning your personal data. If you should like to exercise such rights, please address your enquiry by email or post, including clear personal identification, to the address indicated in Item 1 above Fehler! Verweisquelle konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Below please find an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right to Confirmation and Information
You have the right to obtain from us, at any time, information as to whether or not we process personal data pertaining to you. If this is the case you have the right to obtain information from us, free of charge, about your personal data stored as well as a copy of such data. Moreover, you have a right to information about:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or will be disclosed; particularly to recipients in third countries or at international organisations;
4. the planned retention period, if possible, of the personal data or, if this should not be possible, the criteria for determining such retention period;
5. the right to rectification or erasure of the personal data pertaining to you or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7. all available information about the source of the data if the personal data were not collected from you;
8. the existence of automated individual decision-making including profiling according to Article 22, Paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in such cases – conclusive information about the logic involved and the implications and pursued effects of such processing on you.
In the event that personal data are transmitted to a third country or an international organisation you have the right to be informed about appropriate safeguards according to Article 46 GDPR in conjunction with such transmission.
3.2 Right to Rectification
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3.3 Right to Erasure (‘Right to be Forgotten’)
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. We are obliged to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
1. The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 a) or Article 9 Paragraph 2 a) and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
3. You object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
4. The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
5. The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
6. The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
Where we have made the personal data public and are obliged to erase the personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR we shall, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
3.4 Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
1. The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
2. The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
3. We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
4. You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of our company override yours.
3.5 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us, where:
1. the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 a) GDPR or Article 9 Paragraph 2 a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 b) GDPR and
2. the processing is carried out by automated means.
Moreover, in exercising your right to data portability pursuant to Paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly by us to another controller where technically feasible.
3.6 Right to Object
You have the right, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 e) or f) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. We shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed by us for direct marketing purposes, you have the right, at any time, to object to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes pursuant to Article 89 Paragraph 1 GDPR, you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
3.7 Automated Individual Decision Making, Including Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
3.8 Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the law.